Integration through CocoaPods
Cocoapods is a dependency manager for Objective C & Swift projects and makes integration easier.
- If you don't have CocoaPods installed, you can do it by executing the following line in your terminal.
sudo gem install cocoapods
- If you don't have a Podfile, then create one by using
pod initcommand. Post this add
MoEngage-iOS-SDKpod to your pod file as shown below:
- Integrate MoEngage iOS SDK by executing the following in the terminal at your project's root directory:
pod repo update pod install
- Now, open your project workspace and check if MoEngage SDK is properly added.
Integration through Swift Package Manager
Swift Package Manager (SPM) is a tool for managing the distribution of Swift code. It’s integrated with the Swift build system to automate the process of downloading, compiling, and linking dependencies.
To install the MoEngage-iOS-SDK through SPM, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to File -> Add Package
- Enter the URL https://github.com/moengage/MoEngage-iOS-SDK.git and select the branch as master or required version to install the package.
- Click on Add Package.
- Now, MoEngage-iOS-SDK package is installed.
For more information about how to integrate the SDK manually into your project, refer to Manual Integration.