Integration through CocoaPods
Cocoapods is a dependency manager for Objective C & Swift projects and makes integration easier.
- If you don't have CocoaPods installed, you can do it by executing the following line in your terminal.
sudo gem install cocoapods
- If you don't have a Podfile, then create one by using
pod initcommand. Post this add
MoEngage-iOS-SDKpod to your pod file as shown below:
- Integrate MoEngage iOS SDK by executing the following in the terminal at your project's root directory:
pod repo update pod install
- Now, open your project workspace and check if MoEngage SDK is properly added.
Integration through Swift Package Manager
Swift Package Manager (SPM) is a tool for managing the distribution of Swift code. It’s integrated with the Swift build system to automate the process of downloading, compiling, and linking dependencies. SPM is supported from SDK version 8.2.0 and above only.
To install the MoEngage-iOS-SDK through SPM, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to File -> Add Package
- Enter the URL https://github.com/moengage/MoEngage-iOS-SDK.git and select the branch as master or required version to install the package.
- Click on Add Package.
- Now, MoEngage-iOS-SDK package is installed.
For more information about how to integrate the SDK manually into your project, refer to Manual Integration.